All families hope their children will find love, acceptance and inclusion in life. The services we support help families of children with disabilities see those hopes come alive.
- Assistive technology support connects special-needs students in four states with innovative tools.
- Educator training helps teachers nurture the development of children with disabilities.
- Infinitec, now active in four states, points the way to infinite potential through technology.
- Transition programs build bridges from teenage years to independent adulthood.
- Foster care gives children with disabilities a stable and supportive home environment.
- Adoption services are available for Illinois wards of the state who are in UCP Seguin foster care.