Our adult services pick up where many other program leave off — at age 22.
- Employment services assist with resumes, job searches and career plans.
- Life-skills training promotes independent living at a fraction of the cost of institutionalization.
- Residential services include CILAs — Community Independent Living Arrangements — with 24-hour care in a single-family home.
- Support for the aging provides a range of specialized care, including a senior center designed for people with disabilities.
- Assistive technology support puts tools for better living within reach for people with disabilities.
- Recreation services give people with disabilities a chance to enjoy life with their friends.